Monday, February 24, 2014

Okay, Okay I get it already!!

I should have stuck with what was working and continued avoiding gluten forever! So far, I have gotten sick at least once a month - how nuts is that?? This time, I have been struck down with a cold, and boooooy am I miserable.

I'm combating it with rest, Apple Cider Vinegar in water, soup, vitamin C, and did I mention water, because I'm drinking a tonnnnn. Sadly, I haven't been able to nap much today, not for lack of trying or opportunity! I simply wasn't sleepy. Odd for me - usually I sleep a bunch when sick, so in all of this free time, I've just been enjoying junky TV & puppy snuggles. When I can wrangle him for snuggles, anyway!

So, lesson learned! If you want to stay healthy, stick with what you know works for you. Otherwise, you will find yourself with a pounding head, sore throat and at least one whole day spent shivering in bed! If you are truly lucky, you will have an adorable pup to keep you company.

2 comments:

  1. I like it: stick to what works! I think your "walk on the wild side" has opened your eyes to what works for you. Every body is different so what works for one will not work for all! I hope you feel better girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your mouth to God's ears! I agree, it's like it brought everything into focus!

    ReplyDelete