Thursday, February 7, 2013

Whaaaa? I swear I thought I posted this already!

Well, my goals for January were to complete a Whole30, use Paleo Trail to keep myself on track and to push my comfort zone.

I definitely set my sights high this year, and fell with a resounding thwack! right on my face! A few weeks ago, I read something somewhere (maybe on this girl's blog? we both fell off the Whole30 bandwagon the same weekend!) that reminded me that above all, we need to allow ourselves a little grace from time to time. So, I think that's the real goal that I accomplished in January - allowing myself a little grace when I feel like I deserve anything but!

It was definitely a good reminder of how important it is to not get caught up in the fervor of late December's goal-planning, and keep your feet firmly planted on the ground.

I'm excited, and nervous to say that I'll be checking out a crossfit gym sometime this week! I was supposed to go this afternoon, but of course I don't want to get anyone sick! It's expensive, that's for sure, but worth it, I hope.  

Oh! And my spending freeze wasn't successful either :(

No comments:

Post a Comment